Monday, February 28, 2011

Eminem: Irrelevant

But you're talking about him! Booyah I am, problem? I also have a sweatshop filled with Malaysian kids in both my attic and basement, yet I complain about the expensive prices of overseas cloth goods regardless of their cost to produce. So eat me.

You might remember Eminem as that guy who made is career saying "faggot" while giving reacharounds to Dr. Dre in the late 90's and early 00's. Zeroes. Ohsies? Nullies? Whatever, he's this dude:

Or this dude:


Being that the trend with rappers  entrepreneurs  Jewish people assholes nowadays is to hawk:
  • Shitty sneakers
  • Shitty cars
  • Shitty soft drinks
  • Shitty alcohol
  • Shitty clothes
  • Shitty cigars
I feel justified in saying, Jesus Christ. Could you be anymore of a stooge? I've got nothing against capitalism, hell look at Rage Against the Machine, but would the angry, irascible, "don't give a fuck" Eminem of 1999 look at the Brisk double-fisting, Chrysler driving, corporate douche bag Eminem of 2011 and be like: Damn, that faggot dude is still so real. I'm not sure either, let's consult one of his later pieces "Not Afraid":
You can try and read my lyrics off of this paper before I lay 'em
But you won't take this thing out these words before I say 'em
Cause ain't no way I'm let you stop me from causing mayhem
When I say 'em or do something I do it, I don't give a damn
What you think, I'm doing this for me, so fuck the world
Feed it beans, it's gassed up, if a thing's stopping me
I'mma be what I set out to be, without a doubt undoubtedly
And all those who look down on me I'm tearing down your balcony

He needs more stuff on his head in this picture. Anyways, his music is pretty shitty and I find his voice to be particularly grating. I think he's trying to nickel and dime his last few moments of popularity before writing a tell-all about working in the industry, making it big, and remaining true to yourself. Good luck with that. Faggot.

2 comments:

  1. he is a genius because we still eat up the stuff he shits out...that sounds disgusting

    ReplyDelete
  2. But oddly alluring. That's not reflective of his genius so much as it is our stupidity.

    ReplyDelete